Asking for a divorce due to bad treating

Home / Divorce / Asking for a divorce due to bad treating


How to deal with a husband who beats his wife and children brutally? The beating means hitting severely leaving bruises on different parts of body including head and others. Is divorce legislated in such situation especially if husband was warned several times and was given time to improve?

Shaikh Adel As-Sayyed:

Of course she has every right to ask for divorce or for khula, and she shouldn’t accept this situation nor for her nor for her children.

The best thing you can do to this man is to denounce him and he should be fined even if you live in a kaffir country. He has to be punished.



Leave a Comment